Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hambo Hoedown Challenge - You've been framed

The challenge this week at Hambo Stamps is to add a frame somewhere on your creation. I missed the challenge last week so I didn't receive the "free" camera guy digi to use.  Awhile back when I was looking through a magazine I saw this beautiful, peaceful picture of a lake and for whatever reason I thought I could use that somehow in a future card.  I do that alot, I see something and think "that would be great on a card".  I have a whole drawer of little twigs that would make great snowman arms.  Yikes!!  I'm a bit of a packrat so this idea of  "I could use that on a card" fits nicely into my packrat world.  Anyway to get back to my card - I actually used the picture in my card this week.  Maybe there is hope for the drawer of twigs!!  I made the card into a frame and used the picture as the background.

Both monsters are courtesy of Hambo Stamps.  The yellow monster is called Monster and the green monster is called Beast.  Even monsters need a little vacation sometime. Thanks for checking out my blog.

1 comment:

  1. HA, this is really fun! Love the bright color creatures on the natural background. Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete