Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hambo Hoedown - A True Rebel

It's time for the Hambo Hoedown.  This week I received the Rebel digi image and instructions that we had to use stitching.  So far all of my stitching has been by hand.  My husband bought me the craft Pixie sewing machine last Christmas and I haven't taken it out of the box yet.  I'm a bit intimidated by it since I do not know how to use a sewing machine.  This is a personal challenge I need to tackle.  So I got out my needle and thread and hand stitched the rebel flag which is paper pieced.


Thanks for taking the time and checking out my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh - I LOVE that Confederate flag! Nice job with the stitching. And I'm SO GLAD you've started playing along in the Hoedown with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with the Hoedown. Love the way you stitched the flag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous flag!! Love this image too! Thanks for playing in our hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete