Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie - No Embellishments Challenge

This week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge was to make a card with NO embellishments.  For me I thought this was going to be easy since I usually don't use alot of embellishments like flowers or ribbons and brads.  I love the look of them on cards but I just don't seem to think about putting them on while I'm making the card.  So I started this card and all I could think about was adding a flower or a brad or ribbon, (probably because it wasn't allowed).  I chose and colored Gabrielle with copic markers and used the Nestabilities pinking circle dies.  I must give credit for this card to my 11 year old granddaughter Mikayla, she chose the color combination and worked the layout.  Together we created this card, I hope you enjoy it.  Thanks for taking the time and checking out my blog.


1 comment:

  1. So lovely, great colours and awesome job of not using any embellies.

    ReplyDelete