Monday, August 15, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie - Challenge 91

Kraftin' Kimmie's challenge this week was to use 1 ribbon, 1 flower and 1 chipboard on our card. I enjoyed this because I seem to be embellish-challenged.  Most of my cards and designs don't contain embellishments and there are so many great embellishments and I actually have drawers full of them.  Time to start using them!



I chose the Kraftin' Kimmie Jukebox stamp. I used brown ribbon to represent the floor.  The record is chipboard and I found this neat black felt flower in one of my drawers when I started rummging around looking for embellishments.  The left panel was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and the Jukebox was colored with Copic markers.   Thanks for checking out my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I can't figure out why there are no comments on this card, I love it. Great colouring and I love the little record at the top. Rest assured it's a great card!

    ReplyDelete