Friday, August 26, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge - Make it Spooky

I have spent the last couple of days blog hopping to check out the latest Halloween release of Kraftin' Kimmie stamps and it was fun.  There are so many great new stamps and the cards along the hop were awesome.  It really gets you in the mood for Halloween.  This week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge is called Make it Spooky.  Right now I only have 1 Halloween Kraftin' Kimmie stamp and it is Pumpkin miles by Steven Leary so I am entering him in the challenge. 


The mouse in the stamp is called Miles and he is one of many designs by Steven Leary at KraftinKimmiestamps.com.  Check out all the other seasonal Miles designs, he's sure to make you smile.  Thanks for stopping by and looking.

4 comments:

  1. This is totally gorgeous (or should I be corny and say Gourd-geous?!!) Miles looks so cute and I love all the extra pumpkins, how did you do that? It's just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute- love all the pumpkins you added! Congats on your win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet! Who can really resist that cutie, Miles?! Great job!

    Samantha
    hooliewoodcreations@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Debbie - I see you and I started blogging at the same time just last month. Good luck with your blog c

    ReplyDelete