Monday, October 17, 2011

Hambo Hoedown Challenge - All Wrapped Up

Halloween, my favorite time of year for cardmaking.  There are sooo many great stamps and digis for Halloween.  And the colors for Halloween - Black, orange, purple and green when I think of these colors I think of Halloween.  Those are the colors we were to use for this week's Hambo Hoedown challenge "All Wrapped Up".  Because I played last week in the challenge I received this cute Mummy digi to use this week with the Halloween colors.  If you haven't joined this challenge then check it out here.  Each week you receive a great digi file (drawn by Tim)  from Hambo Stamps to use in the challenge.


I used the Tim Holtz Texture Fades embossing folder called Rays (it looks like a sunburst ). I embossed the 4 Halloween colors and then matched them up and cut them down to the size to fit and attached to a white card base. I colored the Mummy digi with my Copics markers and added him to the card with pop dots.  The sentiment was included with the digi file and I added a squiggly brad then attached both to the front of the card. A simple Happy Halloween sentiment is included inside. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, that rays embossing folder was perfect...it almost looks like mummy wrappings! The sketch you used is excellent for getting the challenge colors in :) Thanks for playing along with us at the Hoedown this week.

    ReplyDelete