Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sassy Cheryl's - Sketch Challenge with Pink

For the month of October Sassy Cheryl's theme is Pink to commemorate Breast Cancer Awareness.  For this week's challenge #86  there is a sketch to follow in addition to using the color pink.  To check out her challenges click here.



The digi is titled "Little Elf Mim" and it's from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I don't remember the official name for the corner stamp I used, but it is a Stacey stamp.  The white swirls were made using the Memory Box die Elegant Scrollwork.   I colored the image using copics markers and attached the image to the card using pop dots. They're not your traditional Christmas colors but I like the way the pink looks.  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card.

5 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS Debbie. What a great image by Mo and you have colored it beautifully and made it into such an adorable card. I LOVE the colors.
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie! What an adorable card! I love this little elf...and your coloring is gorgeous! Love the yummy pinks and scrollwork!! So delighted that you've joined us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card with that precious elf! Love the scrolls you've added for embellishment.
    I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Debbie! Beautiful coloring and I love that die cut. Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination of pinks on this one. That little elf is sure cute!

    ReplyDelete