Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hambo Hoedown - Anything goes

This week's Hambo Hoedown challenge is "anything goes".  It means just what is says, anything goes.  I received the "fortune cookie" digi from Hambo Stamps and some great sentiments to use for the fortune just for playing in last week's challenge. I thought I'd try something different since anything goes.  I've recently been messing around with Zentangle, I'm not very good with it yet but I do enjoy just letting my mind wander and just doodling.  I decided to use my recent Zentangle as my background. 


I colored and cut out the fortune cookie digi and used one of the great sentiments for the message.  I applied everything to a red background to give it a little color.  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful monochromic scheme with the pop of beige from the cookie! Great layout! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete