Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hambo Hoedown - Bailey Cupcake

Time for the Hambo Hoedown. This week the digi is Bailey cupcake.  I supersized the cupcake to make it bigger than Bailey and decided to make the card in the shape of a bone.


I stamped the background with a diamond stamp from Hero Arts and  used my Copics markers to color Bailey and the Cupcake.  I used the"Bone Appetit" sentiment on the outside and the "Hope your Birthday is tail wagging good" on the inside that was part of the digi.  The Hambo digi's are great, if you don't have any then you have to join their weekly Hoedown.  Each week you play in the hoedown you get a free digi to use in the next week's challenge.  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Look at the adorable purple/pink frosting! Great job with this shaped card!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Hoedown! Hope to see you back next week!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete