Monday, February 18, 2013

Clean & Simple Challenge

CAS - Clean and Simple, that is this week's challenge over at the Hambo Hoedown.  For playing along in last week's challenge, I received this week's digi  "Microphone - digital image by Hambo Stamps" with some sentiments to use.  It's funny because when I make cards, I usually don't embellish them with a lot of doodads or ribbons and flowers.  For this challenge because is was clean and simple, I could find all kinds of things to embellish this with. Go figure.



I used the Spellbinders Wonky Triangle dies and then embossed them with the Sizzix "Dots" embossing folder.  I used pop dots to adhere the white panel with the microphone to the card thinking it would add dimension but in the picture it makes it look like the panel isn't glued down very well.  Thanks for checking out my blog.  I'm finishing up a quilling project that I will be posting next, so please stop back!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this card! The shapes are a super fun edition to your card! Thanks so much for playing along on the Hambo Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete