Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hambo Hoedown

I love this digi and sentiments  I got this week to play at the Hambo Hoedown.  “Frog Boy” – a digital image by Hambo stamps.  The challenge this week was to add bumps or warts.  I used shiny purple gemstones to represent the warts on Frog Boy.  I paper pieced the lily pad  to give it a little pizazz instead of just coloring and I really like the way it turned out.  Not sure I've ever seen a plaid lily pad, but that's okay, I don't think there's many frogs with purple warts either.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.



3 comments:

  1. What a great idea to paper piece!! And I love the bling!! Super cute card, thanks for playing along with us at the hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. I like the paper piecing. Fun card. Thanks for playing along with us at Hambo hoedown this week.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I am so glad you are back. I have missed looking at the awesome tbuy work that you Gym fitness accessories

    ReplyDelete