Saturday, February 2, 2013

Wee Henry

I love the Wee Henry & Wee Henrietta digitals from Hambo Stamps.  This guy is called Wee Henry Cupid and and he's just perfect for Valentine's Day.  I thought I'd also use him to enter this week's Hambo Hoedown challenge.  The challenge was to follow a layout sketch.


If you think this guy's cute, you should check out the other digitals of  Wee Henry & Wee Henrietta at http://hambostamps.com/digishop/wee-henry-wee-henrietta/ .  There's a SuperBowl Sales going on so I'm heading over there now to check it out.  Thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

  1. Wee Henry is such a darling little Cupid! Surely your intended Valentine will be delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome job cutting this one out -- especially trimming around that awful hair! LOL This is an adorable Valentine card, and one of my favorite Wee Henrys. We're so glad to see you back at the Hoedown Debbie!

    ReplyDelete