Friday, September 9, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #94-Let's go to the office

The challenge this week was to use office supplies on our creations.  As I am already embellishment challenged this one almost scared me off.  Then it hit me, that's why they call it a challenge, so I gave it a try.  Once I got started it didn't seem so bad, I think I might have gone a little overboard, but I had fun.  I used Brigette (another awesome Kraftin' Kimmie stamp) as she is one of my favorites and after a hard day at the office what's better then a nice relaxing bubble bath?  On my creation you will find a white file folder label, some staples, purple rubber bands, labels made with the Dymo label maker (I forgot how much fun this label maker is), clips and some brads.  A bit much with the supplies??  Thanks for checking out my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Debbie!!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete