Thursday, September 29, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #97 - Pam's Sketch

This week we received this sketch from Pam for the challenge.  We could use any color, paper or embellishment as long as we used her sketch as a starting point.


As soon as I saw the sketch I knew what I wanted to make.  I love the Moonlight Whispers collection from Kraftin' Kimmie designed by Annie Rodrigue.  I had colored Fanny a few weeks ago to use on a card and changed my mind so she was going to be perfect for this sketch.  I have this great hamburger stamp that would go great with the car hop Fanny.



I paper pieced Fanny's outfit and apron and colored the rest of her and the hamburger with my copics markers.  The border background was computer generated.  I outlined everything in red and added a few flower brads.  I hope you enjoy my card.  Thanks for checking out my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment